Re: Releasing Slink (was Re: Please add new version of Release-Notes)

Stephane> On Wednesday 3 March 1999, at 12 h 51, the keyboard of
Stephane> Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@ull.es> wrote:

>> IIRC, the xbase/xdm issues may be fixed modifying the master
>> package list. Stephane, is it fixed in CVS?

Stephane> No, it is not because I'm not sure it is a bug (suppressing
Stephane> xdm certainly is) and should be fixed. Why not just
Stephane> documenting CtrlAltF1 ?

Um, because that doesn't help.  I guess you've never experienced the
evilness of and xdm death loop?