Re: Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies aph

Enrique> Adam, as boot-floppies_2.1.9 will be a documentation-only
Enrique> release (I won't rebuild the boot-floppies set, just the docs
Enrique> and the *_all.deb package) I will wait for you to give me the
Enrique> "go ahead".

Ok.... no rush.  I would like people to make sure our laptop
installation coverage is good.  The kernel for tecra was radically
changed AFAIK.  Have many laptop users tested 2.1.8?

Anyhow, lets just wait a bit for something more significant that
documentation updates, or, if nothing else comes up, lets re-release
next weekend.