Re: Graphical install disks Ben Pfaff is doing

>    > I suppose we need a framebuffer version of cfdisk. Now that WOULD be a fun
>    > thing to have.
>
> I'm not putting ggilib on my bootdisks, I'm writing a very tiny
> graphics library of my own.  Current, or perhaps slightly old (the
> machine that has the latest version isn't on now), header shown below:

Could you explain it a little bit more. Will we have two different versions
of cfdisk or the other programs that uses your graphic-lib on the boot-floppies?
Use you the 'standard' framebuffer functions? Is it portable? Is your vga16fb
portable? How far is it? How big? Will you add mice support? What about of
resizing the menus?

Greetings,

      Hartmut