Removing 1.2 MB boot-floppies for potato/i386

1.2 MB boot-floppies have been released almost untested since Debian 1.3.
There haven't been any install reports nor bug reports using that
floppies since a long time ago. I guess nowadays all of our i386 users have
a floppy disk drive that can read 1.44 MB floppies, or are willing to buy
one (it may be cheaper than our CDs set).
So, I plan to stop building 1.2 MB floppy images for potato. If you have
any strong reasons against that move, I would like to hear them.

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es