Re: Thinkpad 380Z

I downloaded and tried the resc and drv disks from:
ftp://ftp.icenet.fi/private/fpolacco/debian/

They work fine, but I don't think thats the problem.
Shouldn't this be fixed in the 'official' floppies and the CD boot image ?

Is there an official line of floppies and CD-boot/loadlin images for
people with this VERY annoying A20 Gating failure problem ?

Regards,
Matthew