Re: 2.2 kernel support for bootdisks

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:29:09 +0100 (CET), Eric Delaunay <delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr> said:
> >   I've just finished to patch bootdisks for 2.2 kernels support
> > (sparc mainly but could be tweaked for all architectures as well).
> > I hope it is backward compatible (I tried to do that at least) but
> > could you verify that point?
>
> Eric, I put some of this stuff in the changelog.  Can you go ahead and
> complete debian/changelog with all the relevant information?

OK, I will do it soon.
I got the latest CVS snapshot.  Seems not to break anything, as far as I can
see by reading the diff.  BTW, I discovered I forgot a fix for 2.2 kernel in
choose_medium.c: need to pass "--tty /dev/console" to modconf as already did
in baseconfig.c.
I will commit the fixes tomorrow evening.

Regards.