Re: URGENT: boot-floppies 2.1.7 CVS is *not* in sync; need to build 2.1.8 ASAP

On Monday 15 February 1999, at 22 h 14, the keyboard of "James R. Van Zandt"
<jrv@vanzandt.mv.com> wrote:

> tried building.  Unfortunately, it failed as follows:
>   Package xbase in task C depends on "rstart" which is not in the same
>   task at ./master2files line 418.
> I expect my local slink mirror is far enough behind the official one

No, it is not a problem of too old a mirror. It is a bug in the master file,
which I've fixed a few minutes ago. Please 'cvs update' and it should be OK.