Re: m68k boot floppies support ACSI ? VME?

On Feb 02, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Do the m68k (Atari) boot floppies support ACSI devices?

If they don't they should.

> Are VME machines going to be supported?

I believe so; Nick Holgate is working on the relevant stuff.  I think
kernels and the like are already there, it's just a matter of getting
the bootable CD stuff in (which is my job).

> Are URLs for people to go to to see supported hardware?

Try http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html; that's a fairly
comprehensive list.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |                My home page:               |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>   |     http://www.clark.net/pub/lawrencc/     |
|     Amiga A4000/060 with     |   Visit the Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5:   |
|      Linux/m68k 2.1.127      |   <*> http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/ <*>   |