Re: Debian Boot Floppies CVS: . ezanard

ezanard@master.debian.org writes:

> CVSROOT:	/debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs
> Module name:	.
> Changes by:	ezanard	99/01/31 05:52:26
>
> Modified files:
> 	boot-floppies/scripts/basedisks/master2files: master
>
> Log message:
> I can't find courtney nor filters on my mirror, nor on sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk...

It was removed due to copyright problems and won't be coming back
anytime soon.  Other packages removed from slink at the request of our
revered release manager were: cgiwrap, qtscape and snd.  Doesn't the
master2files do some sanity checking, i.e. that the package it's
generating selections for actually exist?  If not, it might be nice if
it did.

--
James
"Never trust trucks"