followup request for boot floppies info

Hi Enrique,

    A few weeks ago, I requested a way to be informed of the
release of each boot floppies, so that I can test them.

    It was suggested that I subscribe to `debian-boot' mailing
list, where info regarding each release would be make available.

    I find that I get too many emails from the `debian-boot' list
that don't interest me.  I request that you please post the info
regarding each release of boot floppies to `debian-testing' list.

Thanks,

--
Jeff Sheinberg  <jeffsh@erols.com>