Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies aph

CVSROOT:	/debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs
Module name:	boot-floppies
Changes by:	aph	99/01/09 01:51:28

Modified files:
	documentation  : install.sgml

Log message:
use %FIXME marked section rather than comments, enable that for now --
I'm giong to subject the world to my FIXMEs for now so I don't get
comments "oh, this has to be done" when I already *know* that ;)

update supported hardware for 2.0.36, fix problems with NCR support
described

<sect>Virus Protection -- clarify

<sect>&MSG-CONFIGURE-KEY; -- clarify using the kbd pkg
post-installation

<sect>&MSG-INITIALIZE-LINUX; -- clarify upgrading

<sect>&MSG-DISK-BOOT; -- clarify, warn about DOS not bootable no more
in x86

<sect>Create ordinary user, <sect>Shadow Password Support,
<sect>Removing PCMCIA -- stubbed out

<sect>PPP -- ppp commands must be run as root

<sect>Further Reading and Information -- a couple more lines, still
sketchy

<sect>Further Reading and Information -- APM another good reason to
bake a new kernel