Re: Default LILO config -- prompt and timeout

On Fri, Jan 08, 1999 at 05:38:12PM +0100, Karl B. Hammar wrote:

> Well, to be nicer to the user you could include comments in the lilo.conf.
> Compare mine lilo.conf below with the standard one.

For that matter, it would be just great if the lilo.conf creator actually
started indenting per-image parameters so that they don't look like globals.
(I see your own lilo.conf does that.)  One of the first things I do on any
new debian installation is re-indent the lilo.conf file.

Sorry if this is already changed in slink, but as I mentioned in my other
message, it didn't create the lilo.conf for me at all when I tried it :)

Have fun,

Avery