Tasks and profiles for the debian-cd program

OK, I've gone through these and the new version I'm working on will put
all the packages needed on the first CD, so these should work for people
taking only a single CD. Thinking further, I'll need to do some more work
so that the first CD will stand alone without also holding Packages files
referencing the others. That should be quite easy, though.

This list (along with important/standard/required packages) makes a first
CD of approx. 350 MB and then CD#2 overflows. To fix this, I've gone
through the list of remaining packages to pick some to move. I haven't had
a chance to check dependencies on them yet, but my list is here. This now
makes a first CD of about 560MB again, and CD#2 will work.

In generating the list, I see a lot of packages that (IMHO) should
_definitely_ be added to the default list, in particular bits of the
previous xbase package that have now been split out. X without (e.g.)
xterm is a bit crap really. Anyway, the list of things I think should be
added is

apmd                    - notebooks
apt                     - !!!
cdparanoia              - similar to cdda2wav
cdrdao                  - similar to cdrecord
dpkg-multicd            - obviously
exim-doc                - exim is standard mailer, docs might help
gimp-manual             - if we're pushing gimp as a default...
hdparm                  - it might be nice if people can set up their disks
hwtools                 - and other hardware
isapnptools             - ditto
isdnutils               - ditto
kernel-source-2.0.36    - !!!
lesstif                 - needed for mozilla?
mozilla                 - surely we have to offer it?
set6x86                 - needed for some people to get reasonable performance
xdm                     - I would imagine most X-using people will want it
xfs                     - ditto
xmodmap                 - ditto
xserver-*               - still needed for some video cards AFAIK
xterm                   - !!!

Maybe we should also add more of the non-English language support too,
which I've put in the big list below (man-pages-<language>, i<language>
and w<language>.

And here's the big list I'm proposing to put in by default. The new
version of slink_cd will now use a list of files to _include_ on CD#1,
whereas it used to use a list of files to _exclude_ which would move to
CD#2. Beware!

adjtimex
alsa-modules
alsalib