Re: Debian Boot Floppies CVS: . ezanardi

On Mon, Dec 14, 1998 at 11:04:16PM +0000, James Troup wrote:
> Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@ull.es> writes:
> > The new log script works fine. It even send messages when I update
> > something in my local repository! :-P
>
> Eh, I have *no* idea how you managed this, unless you automirror the
> CVSROOT as well (i.e. the entire CVS dir on master) rather than
> working on a checked out copy.

I do both. I have a mirror of the entire CVS dir _and_ work on a checked
out copy. Depending on the quality of the link, I do cvs stuff (diff,
update, status) using the repository on master or my local repository
(adjusting manually the .../CVS/{Root,Repository} files on my checked out
workingdir, and setting CVSROOT envvar). I commit things to the
repository on master only. (Except that "add" I did yesterday, just for
a test).

> [Which, if true, might explain, the lack of commit messages from you
> previously]

Not if I commit things to the repository on master, isn't it?

> Or maybe I just broke something... has been known to happen ;-)

Nope. If anything, you have fixed it, as it works fine now.

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es