Boot disks and PnP

I raised this issue several months ago, but due to one thing and another
(and now the freeze), not much happenned on it. I would like to (personally)
add support to the Debian bootdisks using my PnP driver. This was discussed
in september on debian-devel. I feel this would be most appropriately
done once the 2.2 kernel is out, since my patches work currently much
better against 2.2.

I would also appreciate some help in doing the finishing touches to my PnP
support (UI bits and pieces); if you want to help with that, please get
into contact with me.

PS. I suspect there may be some people who have unsubscribed and/or are
currently not reading the lists. So I will repost this in mid-January
if I don't get much response.

--
Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk> <tom@debian.org>  http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/
PGP Key: finger tom@master.debian.org, http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/pgpkeys.asc.