mac boot, alpha boot floppies

Some information I need for the Installation Manual.  I've severely
ripped up the early chapter on supported hardware.  My purpose there
is not to try to document which hardware is supported, but rather to
give the *basics*, point the user to well known web sites, and mention
any caveats or limitations imposed by the boot disks.

I've also added sections for m68k and alpha hardware.  Commit coming
later.  I'll probably be sending it out to the alpha and m68k lists
for comments.

Will there be Mac boot disks?  I note that it is commented out in the
top level makefile.  Which Macs will be supported for slink, do you
think?

I'm a little confused by http://lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr/axp/debian.html .
Is the Alpha boot-team workign from the same boot-floppies sources?
Are they forked? If so, will we reintegrate with them?