Re: Status of Slink

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> In article <[🔎] 19981209011006.L18019@finlandia.artis.uni-oldenburg.de>, Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:
> > Yes.  Although I don't know how far it has been diverged from the
> > original.  I have to cover at least two custom set of cds - this
> > hasn't been done yet, though.
>
> Geeze, Joey, you're confusing the bejeebles outta me.

Sorry.

> You're adding new material to the DE version of the Installation
> Manual?  Any chance we can get EN versions of that new material?

Generally speaking yes.

However since both cd sets are sold from german distributors I'm
not sure if they shoul be covered in the us version, too.

As soon as I've finished with the first step I'll create a diff
and explain it.  Second stage is to think about slink, third
stage to think about the custom sets.  *sigh*.

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth

Please always Cc to me when answering on the lists.