CVS updated again

New weekend, time to commit my boot-floppies_2.1.2 sources to the CVS tree.

I've uploaded the boot-floppies set to my home dir on master, and will
move it to incoming RSN.

This one seems to work flawlessly, so it may be release-candidate-1.

As there have been a few changes on kbd-data and modutils, and there
still are some differences in the way those package handle the
different architectures, I'm not sure about how well our dinstall
works on non-i386 arches. Please, tell me about any bug in there.

(As a side note, perhaps we should start calling our dinstall
"dbootstrap" or something like that, to avoid confusion with Guy's
dinstall. Any suggestion?)

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es