Re: CVS updated

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> In message <19981127184323.A25998@molec3.@> you wrote:
> >I don't have strong feelings one way or the other, I just follow common
> >practice here. I prefer having working sources at the CVS repository, but
> >may as well commit more frequently, even non-working-yet code if that's
> >what's preferred. What do others think?
>
> Well, I can see that the way you are doing it is reasonable, now...

I'd day, commit whenever you think you have made an improvement or
a fix.  I was told that there are several people watching CVS work
so somebody should notice if something isn't working properly and
commit a fix.  This doesn't has to be you all the time.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.