Problems with building the Alpha-bootdisks

Hi,

I'm trying to build the Alpha-bootdisks, because up to now I haven't
heard of anyone doing this and I want the release to happen ;-)
Anyway, I'm getting an error when rootdisk.sh tries to download the
needed packages. After setting the debug-variable I found an
apt-error: (I wrapped the apt-commandline)

-- snip --
++ apt-get -q --yes
-oDir::Etc::SourceList=/data/debian/boot-floppies/sources.list -o
Debug::NoLocking=true -o Dir::Cache=/data/debian/download/cache -o
Dir::State::status=/data/debian/download/status
-oDir::State::Lists=/data/debian/download/lists -o
Dir::Etc::preferences=/data/debian/boot-floppies/preferences.apt
--download-only install base-passwd busybox dhcp-client debootstrap
e2fsprogs-bf libnewt0 libpopt0 makedev modutils nano-tiny netbase
net-tools slang1 whiptail sysvinit util-linux aboot dosfstools
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
or been moved out of Incoming.

  sysvinit: Depends: e2fsprogs (>= 1.15-1) but it is not going to be
  installed
E: Sorry, broken packages
-- snip --

Note that I already added sysvinit to the list of needed packages,
because before I got the error that modutils needs sysvinit... Maybe
this is the error? But if it is, the problem somehow stays the
same...

I could of course download the packages manually but do not know if
this will make things even worse... Remember that this is the first
time I try to build the boot-disks :)

I just subscribed to debian-boot but haven't got the replay from the
list-server yet, so please CC me on replies.

CU
    Thimo

--
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>