discuss simple-cdd elsewhere

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 02:35:52PM +0300, Tapio Salonsaari wrote:
> Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > For the record: This mailinglist is for discussing Debian Pure Blends,
> > not Simple-CDD (which is mainly used to produce _non-pure_ blends!).
>
> Sorry about that. Simple-CCD wiki-page has an link to debian-custom
> mailing-list which is (afaik) renamed to debian-blends, so I honestly
> tought I was on a correct list.

fixed. i had removed a reference to it on one page, but missed one.

the debian-blends list was created at least partially to attempt to move
discussion away from things like simple-cdd and other tools that are not
directly related to debian pure blends.

> If there's an actual list for Simple-CDD itself I'm glad to hear about
> it, since I assume this wasn't the last issue I'll have with it.

not yet. in the meantime, use simple-cdd@packages.debian.org, although it
sounds like that will disappear soon, too. a real list will come someday.

live well,
  vagrant