Re: Dependency issue with ocfs2-tools-pacemaker 1.6.3-1~bpo60+1

Am 01.11.11 18:34, schrieb Martin Gerhard Loschwitz:

>> I took the backports-packages and changed them accordingly.
>>
>> I'd be happy if somebody could test these packages on squeeze and tell
>> me whether they work. If that's the case, I'll upload to squeeze-bp.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Martin G. Loschwitz
>>
>> --
>> Debian GNU/Linux Developer
>
> Hello again,
>
> just for the reference, here is the link to the packages:
>

> http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ocfs2-tools/
>
> Best regards
> Martin
>
> --
> Debian GNU/Linux Developer

Hi again,

I was able to test these packages in coordination with ETH Zurich and they
appear to work nicely; I went ahead and uploaded them to squeeze-bp. They
just were ACCEPTed, which means that the problem mentioned in the subject
should be fixed.

Best regards
Martin G. Loschwitz

--