RFS: GNOME Gmail

I am looking for upload assistance for my package, gnome-gmail, to stable-backports.

   GNOME Gmail integrates the Gmail web interface into the GNOME environment.
   Once installed, Gmail becomes a choice as the default Mail Reader in the GNOME
   Preferred Applications administration application. When selected, a Gmail web
   page will be used whenever an email service is requested.

The PTS entry is at http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gnome-gmail.html

It has been uploaded to mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/gnome-gmail

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnome-gmail/gnome-gmail_1.8.1-1~bpo60+1.dsc

I would appreciate help in making this available to Squeeze users.