Re: Backport of Nginx 1.0.1 from Wheezy to Squeeze

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Cyril LAVIER
<cyril.lavier@davromaniak.eu> wrote:
> This time, I tried to backport from wheezy to squeeze the nginx suite of
> packages.

Welcome and thanks for your interest!

> I uploaded it to mentors :
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nginx/

I'll review package. However, feel free to get it upload by anyone
having upload right to backports too.

> I did not change the Maintainer field, because I don't know if I have to do
> this, and also I respect the work of the official maintainer and I don't
> want to "steal" his work.

Thanks. We're looking for 'help' in maintaining nginx, you're welcome there too.

--
Kartik Mistry
Debian GNU/Linux Developer