lxpanel_0.4.1+svn20090524-2~bpo50+1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) lxpanel-netstat-plugin_0.4.1+svn20090524-2~bpo50+1_all.deb optional x11
transiational dummy package which can be safely removed
Due to upstream dropped netstat plugin. User who installed old
lxpanel-netstat-plugin are encouraged to switch to either wicd or
Dummy package to encourage user switch to either wicd or
network-manager-gnome package which can be safely removed.
(new) lxpanel_0.4.1+svn20090524-2~bpo50+1.diff.gz optional x11
(new) lxpanel_0.4.1+svn20090524-2~bpo50+1.dsc optional x11
(new) lxpanel_0.4.1+svn20090524-2~bpo50+1_i386.deb optional x11
a lightweight desktop panel for X
LXPanel is a lightweight GTK+2 desktop panel derived from fbpanel. Its
* User-friendly application menu automatically generated from .desktop
files on the system
* Launcher bar (small icons clicked to launch apps)
* Task bar supporting ICCCM/EWMH `urgency' hint (Pidgin IM windows
can flash on new incoming messages)
* Run dialog (type a command to run, without opening a terminal)
* Net status icon plug-in (optional).
* Volume control plug-in (optional).
* Notification area (system tray).
* Digital clock.
* Keyboard LEDs plug-in (display caps/num locks).
* lxpanelctl: control lxpanel from other programs.
For example, "lxpanelctl run" will show the Run dialog in lxpanel,
and "lxpanelctl menu" will show the application menu. This is
useful in combination with window manager key bindings.
(new) lxpanel_0.4.1+svn20090524.orig.tar.gz optional x11
Changes: lxpanel (0.4.1+svn20090524-2~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low
* Compiled in Lenny to use an updated LXDE Desktop in Lenny
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.