Re: Bricked Sheevaplug

On 28.11.2012 16:21, Clint Adams wrote:
On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 08:56:14PM -0800, Herman Swartz wrote:
Do you have info or links to instruction on how to use openocd with Sheeva PLUG? A cfg file for PLUG would help.

/usr/share/openocd/scripts/board/sheevaplug.cfg
/usr/share/openocd/scripts/interface/sheevaplug.cfg

are in the Debian openocd package.

Note that I have encountered two different varieties of SheevaPlug in
the wild, and had to use a modified config for one of them.

Sometime, if the flash do not work, I have tested that changing "-work-area-phys 0x10000000 \" to "-work-area-phys 0x100000 \" can help to resolve the flash.

Sometime, it may also be needed to quickly reset while openocd is launched :
1. reset / switch on the plug
2. enter the openocd command to flash