Re: Disable loading ipv6 on wheezy NSLU2 - resolved

I found the answers here
http://wiki.debian.org/KernelModuleBlacklisting
and https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Blacklisting#Blacklisting

When /etc/modprobe.d/ipv6.conf contains 'install ipv6 /bin/false'
ipv6 is successfully not loaded.

The problem I had with flash-kernel returning code 1 when called by
update-initramfs was due to /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume containing 'RESUME=/dev/sda5'  which I had to changed to RESUME=LABEL=swap
which is how my swap partition is defined in /etc/fstab.

I also had a problems running out of space in /tmp that was due to RAMTMP=yes
in a /etc/defaults/rsS that previously had RAMTMP=no