Re: Do you have a lot of free time and an urge to contribute mobile phone packaging to Debian?

Timo Jyrinki wrote at 2011-10-20 12:04 -0500:
> 2011/10/20 Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki@gmail.com>:
> > I have too many devices and I'd like to give the N900 to someone who
> > wants to make a difference in this area in Debian and also work in the
>
> Found a receiving DD.

Thanks for contributing the hardware; the N900 would/will be a great device
if/when it is fully supported by open source software.  I would like to
purchase one sometime if it looks like I can run (real) Debian on it,
especially if I can do so with mainline Linux.