fsvs error on Sheevaplug

Hi All,
Have you ever successfully run fsvs on Sheevaplug? I tried to compile fsvs 1.2.3 from source but I failed to commit the very first attempt (svn server is running fine, I can checkout or commit without any problem). Debian armel package is 1.1.17 so I tried with 1.2.3 from source.

=======================
SPlug:/myrootfs# fsvs commit -m "Test"

An error occurred: Bad address (14)
  in dir__enumerator: Segmentation fault
I can not perform any action "commit", "status"...etc

I also found this discussion for this bug but I can not find any patch to solve this problem:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg846766.html

Anybody here can help?

Thanks and rgds,
DH