Re: Debian installer for Buffalo LS Live (LS-CHL) and Mini (LS-WSGL)

Hello!
At last I managed to find some time to start testing the installation.
Our son was born on the 4th May and we are still recovering from this
little earthquake in our lives ;-)
Anyway... I took out the LS-CHL from the drawer and successfully
flashed the installer on it using an empty disk. Right now it is
booting correctly, and getting an IP address from the DHCP server. I
could connect to the installer through ssh and download all the needed
components for the installation. The SATA disk was correctly
recognised and the partitioning could be put forward. It seems, that
everything is mature to be used on replacement disks. In fact by
putting the LS-CHL in EM mode it should be usable also with the
original disks and it's not required to open the case.
Tomorrow I'll try to reflash an original firmware and check both the
script and the direct upgrade from the EM mode.

Good night
Vanja

--
Vanja Cvelbar