Re: Debian on the Archos 5 internet tablet

http://www.openaos.org/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_vtxuQENCM
https://sites.google.com/site/archos5imt/multi-boot-easy-way

the openaos.org guys appear to be up to version 8, so you stand a good
chance that 7 is supported.  personally i'd recommend you begin with
getting multiboot operational, then install angstrom linux, _then_
work your way towards debian after you've proved that that works.

l.