Re: fpc build problems on some debian armel buildds

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 03:33:36PM +0100, peter green wrote:
> The current FPC package builds fine in qemu for me. I will attempt to
> try on some real hardware too when I get a chance.

Qemu allows unaligned memory accesses, which do not always work on real
hardware, especially on armv5 and other older arms.

> Is there a list anywhere of what hardware the buildds run on and/or any
> other interesting information about their setups so I can try to figure
> out what if anything the failing buildds have in common. Has anything
> changed in ancina's configuration recently?

All currently running armel buildd's are identical marvell mv78x00 boards.
Updates on ancina are the regular "apt-get upgrades" to get latest toolchain
etc in sid.

Riku