Cross build an arm Debian Live system

Good morning All,

I am trying to made a Debian live distribution for the ARM Platform.
I have spend some days to try a Debian ARM live rootfs creation with
cdebootstrap, multistrap, and rootstock.

I'm currently made the build from a Debian Squeeze i686 and test and use
the result on a Genesi SmartBook.

I need to cross build custom packages and to cross build custom debian
live system.

Is there any plan of debian live to support ARM platform ?
Is there any tool that can help to achieve the same work as liveboot do
for i686 ?

I also want the live system to be armel or armhf based architecture.

Are the arm kernel image compiled and available in generic like i686 ?
Do I need to made a version for each hardware target ?

Thanks
--
A+ - Amicalement - Gk2 [:-]
---