X video drivers appropriate for ARM?

I am reviewing the default X drivers included in xorg for arm, and
notice there are a number which are pretty obscure and perhaps
irrelevant.  I'm wondering if we can safely drop most of these from
xserver-xorg-video-all?

 xserver-xorg-video-apm
 xserver-xorg-video-ark
 xserver-xorg-video-ati
 xserver-xorg-video-chips
 xserver-xorg-video-cirrus
 xserver-xorg-video-fbdev
 xserver-xorg-video-i128
 xserver-xorg-video-i740
 xserver-xorg-video-mga
 xserver-xorg-video-neomagic
 xserver-xorg-video-rendition
 xserver-xorg-video-s3
 xserver-xorg-video-s3virge
 xserver-xorg-video-savage
 xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion
 xserver-xorg-video-sis
 xserver-xorg-video-sisusb
 xserver-xorg-video-tdfx
 xserver-xorg-video-trident
 xserver-xorg-video-tseng
 xserver-xorg-video-vesa
 xserver-xorg-video-voodoo

>From talking with lool and jcristau, it sounds like only -fbdev is
really needed from this list.  (Drivers that seem worth including such
as -dovefb, -omapfb, -imx, etc. are not in the list and perhaps should,
but that is a separate issue.)  From reviewing the changelog it appears
this list was established by just copying vars.i386, not built up from
known needs by arm users.

I'd like to propose that we trim the above list down for
xserver-xorg-video-all to this:

 xserver-xorg-video-fbdev
 xserver-xorg-video-cirrus
 xserver-xorg-video-sisusb

-cirrus I include only because kvm uses it for virtual X drivers; if
that is not a valid use case for arm then it could be dropped as well.

-sisusb I include because I know it is used for some usb-based video
devices, and presume this is relevant for arm as well; if that's
incorrect then this could be dropped too.

Would any of the other drivers be worth keeping around for corner cases
or odd hardware?

The dropped drivers would still be in the archive and could be manually
installed and configured where needed, but would not be installed by
default on arm cd images.

Bryce