OLPC Sugar + Debian + ARM
1) have anybody worked to get Sugar + ARM on Qemu ?
2) i am trying with Qemu http://franciscobenitezleon.wordpress.com/2010/02/05/installing-debian-lenny-on-virtualized-arm-arch-with-qemu-on-ubuntu-karmic-koala/ & http://packages.debian.org/sid/education-desktop-sugar After that I will try to run it using startx command
3) I have already tried it using qemu rootfs http://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/arm/ but when I run startx, I am getting a blank screen.
4) What is difference between arm and armel ?
5) If somehow, sugar rootfs is working on qemu, does it means that It will work on Shevaplug too ?
│ Narendra Sisodiya