Re: Re: SheevaPlug install hangs at "Configuring linux-image-2.6.32-5-kirkwood"

Hi Martin,

Same issue here. Trying to install Squeeze on a regular SheevaPlug
with SD card as per the instructions here:
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/install.html

During the install I saw a few warning messages in the background that
looked related to SD card or kernel, but they scrolled by very quickly
and were replaced by the installer screens.

I will try the latest build and report here as someone else in the
thread suggested. Where can I download the latest daily D-I from
please?

Thanks,
Imran

--
GPG Key fingerprint = B323 477E F6AB 4181 9C65  F637 BC5F 7FCC 9CC9 CC7F