SheevaPlug install hangs at "Configuring linux-image-2.6.32-5-kirkwood"

Hello all

When installing [1] Squeeze to an SD Card on a eSata SheevaPlug, the
installer hangs at 83% done with it saying "Configuring
linux-image-2.6.32-5-kirkwood".

Looking at the SD card I notice that the /boot partition has a zero
length file called "initrd.img-2.6.32-5-kirkwood.new", so I'm guessing
that it's hanging creating the RAM disk. Does anyone have any ideas as
to what the problem might be?

[1] http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/install.html

Thanks for any help.

--
Tixy               ()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign (www.asciiribbon.org)
                   /\  Against HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments