Re: DM needs helps with build failure (yorick on armel)
Have you been able to investigate?
I have another related build failure:
Here, Yorick is used as a build-dependency and crashes (again on
Le 17 févr. 10 à 13:03, Martin Guy a écrit :
Therefore, I don't know what happened on ancina, nor how to fix it.
The sigill happens when running the newly-created "yorick" binary for
the first time:
make: Entering directory
../yorick/yorick -batch maked.i
make: *** [docs] Illegal instruction
I notice that the package has been building successfully sometimes
* 2.1.05+dfsg-4 (latest build at Mar 24 07:05: maybe-successful)
* 2.1.05+dfsg-5 (latest build at May 23 22:55: maybe-successful)
* 2.1.05+dfsg-6 (latest build at Jul 16 22:19: maybe-successful)
* 2.1.05+dfsg-7 (latest build at Nov 16 14:24: maybe-failed)
* 2.1.05+dfsg+cvs20091202-1 (latest build at Dec 3 10:54: maybe-
* 2.1.05+dfsg+cvs20091202-2 (latest build at Jan 15 11:30: maybe-
The successful builds are on all6500-2, muscat, allegri and arcadelt
and both of the failures are on ancina, which is listed as a "Marvell
Development Board" of unspecified CPU.
Before I go off into integer alignment issues, can someone say what
CPU ancina has, please?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-arm-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com