Re: anyone interested in grouping together to get better pricing than $130 on ARM 7in Netbooks?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
so, sorry to be asking everyone again, but is the extra $6.40 ok, is a
better 1024x600 9in LCD screen ok, same CPU, same memory, and is
general vagueness of chinese factories and poor enlish an acceptable
risk you'd like to take, with me drilling adam on what to look out
for? (he's going to call me on skype when he's at the factory, take a
webcam, point it at the machines for me etc. etc.)

l.

Count me in.

--
Michael Howard        mike at dewberryfields dot co dot uk
Lancashire