Re: Please test debian-installer rc1 images

Hi Martin

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 07:17, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
> debian-installer rc1 is going to be announced officially next week.
> However, the images for ARM are already available.  I'm now looking
> for people who are interested in testing these installer images.

I tested the rc1 installer on the NSLU2, the GLAN Tank, and the
Kurobox Pro. I used the default menu options (use whole disk, single
partition, etc.) and everything looks good.

I do see the following messages in the boot log on all of the systems,
but it looks like this problem is solved with procps 1:3.2.7-9
(#460331) which hasn't migrated into testing yet.

NSLU2

Setting kernel variables (/etc/sysctl.conf)...Unknown HZ value! (93)
Assume 100.done.

GLAN Tank

Setting kernel variables (/etc/sysctl.conf)...Unknown HZ value! (92)
Assume 100.done.

Kurobox Pro

Setting kernel variables (/etc/sysctl.conf)...Unknown HZ value! (90)
Assume 100.done.

Gordon

Gordon Farquharson
GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676