clisp / libffcall1 - almost, but not quite, ported

Hi,

I wanted to run clisp on my Nokia N810, so I had a go at porting it.
AFAICS, the platform-specific stuff is all in ffcall.  I got everything
except the trampoline working.  The trampoline segfaults, and it would
probably be fairly simple for someone with ARM experience and a proper
development platform to figure it out.

Unfortunately I don't have time to finish this off, so I'm just dumping
my results out to the world:

http://mat.exon.name/logs/clisp
http://mat.exon.name/logs/ffcall-arm.diff

I also posted this upstream, but it's not a very active list, and anyway
they're unlikely to care much unless they also have an ARM machine they
want to run it on:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=47CE67C6.4000002%40yahoo.com.au&forum_name=clisp-devel

If anyone here cares, well, there you go.  If not, sorry for the noise.

Cheers,
Mat