Re: Access to arm box

Hi,

attached is a testcase for this problem. On arm, it doesn't compile because <bits/env.h> misses some FE_* constants. On armel, I get the following results on a n2100.

fegetround() = FE_TONEAREST
fesetround (FE_TOWARDZERO)
fegetround() = FE_TONEAREST   (error)
fetestround() = FE_TONEAREST   (error)
fesetround (FE_UPWARD)
fegetround() = FE_TONEAREST   (error)
fetestround() = FE_TONEAREST   (error)
fesetround (FE_DOWNWARD)
fegetround() = FE_TONEAREST   (error)
fetestround() = FE_TONEAREST   (error)
fesetround (FE_TONEAREST)
fegetround() = FE_TONEAREST   (ok)
fetestround() = FE_TONEAREST   (ok)

I won't debug the problem any further and just accept that the cgal package won't compile/work on arm. Shouldn't be a big deal, since most probably no-one does computational geometry on an arm box anyway. Maybe some arm porter is interested in digging into the problem (please let me know if you have some news).

Joachim