Re: Security buildd for armel

On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 11:01:01PM +0100, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> I have a question wrt armel qualification for Lenny:
> What type of machine is planned to be used as the
> security buildd?

Generally buildd's are handled by infrastructure team, not by porters.

> Martin Michlmayr is
> working on getting a faster one and we wouldn't win anything
> if we had a faster big-endian arm buildd and would still need
> to wait for armel :-)

Minor nitpick: "arm" port is not bigendian. See wiki.d.o/ArmEabiPort
for differences in arm and armel port. I guess Martin is looking at
iq81340mc or some other Intel IOP34x based board? Such hardware is
be able to run armel port as well.