gnuab.org down / new archive at debian-ports.org

Hi all,

You may have noticed that gnuab.org (the archive for armel, hurd-i386,
kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386) is down for a few days.

When it happens, it usually takes a few days or weeks before the machine
is back again (mainly because the admin of this machine lives far away
from it), that's why we have decided to move the archive to a new
machine. I would like to thanks Guillem Jover for running this service
in the last few years.

The new machine is called debian-ports.org [1]. As before the archive is
accessible through http [2], ftp [3] and rsync [4]. You will find
attached to this mail the new archive key signed by myself, it is also
available on [5] or on the keyservers.

Developers who were allowed to upload to gnuab.org should be allowed to
upload to this archive. Please contact me if it is not the case.

The machine also runs the wanna-build database [6] for those
architectures, and collects the build logs [7].

Aurelien

[1] http://www.debian-ports.org/archive
[2] http://ftp.debian-ports.org
[3] http://www.debian-ports.org