Re: Debian armel status update

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 11:08:23AM -0500, Bill Gatliff wrote:
> Is the arm distribution kernel for the n2100 armel-capable?  Could we
> install an armel chroot on hedges, and have it serve as a buildd for
> both arm and armel?

No, but the other way around is possible - arm chroot with a armel
kernel. It's not 100% compatible for oldabi, for example alsa won't
work, but generally good enough for any compiling/porting work. As
for hedges, it's already a buildd so it wont have many cycles
for porters.. A separate machine would be better.

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups