First I try to solve my problem with the patch for unusual_devs.h and usb-serial.h I got it to work but not all the times only sometimes the ttyUSB0 worked. Possible have I done something wrong with the compilation of the modules or I have the same problems as Razvan Dragomirescu had earlier.
I used this command to compile my modules don't know if it's correct.
make -C /usr/src/linux M=$/usr/src/linux/drives/usb/storage
Instead I used the huaweiAktBbo.c I'am not sure what it dose but my Huawie e220 works.
cc huaweiAktBbo.c -lusb -I. -L. -o huaweiAktBbo-ppc.out
/sbin/modprobe usbserial vendor=0x12d1 product=0x1003