Re: Failure of Debian installer on NSLU2

* Laz <laz@club-burniston.co.uk> [2006-12-11 14:24]:
> Has anyone got any suggestions for what to try next, apart from
> putting a serial console on it to see what is happening? I know I
> can reflash it with SlugOS and install Debian from that but I'd much
> rather do it "the proper way" if possible to help test this out.

Maybe you gave your name an invalid hostname and d-i has stopped
because of that.  This is a bug someone reported to me recently and
which got fixed after rc1.  Apart from that, I've no idea what might
be wrong in your case.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/