Re: Bug#394418: mono_1.1.18-3 (arm/unstable): FTBFS: SIGSEGV
- To: Stephen Gran <email@example.com>
- Cc: Paolo Molaro <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Phil Blundell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#394418: mono_1.1.18-3 (arm/unstable): FTBFS: SIGSEGV
- From: Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:32:46 -0800
- Message-id: <20061116033246.GE16735@mauritius.dodds.net>
- Mail-followup-to: Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Stephen Gran <email@example.com>, Paolo Molaro <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Phil Blundell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20061115221621.GB3725@www.lobefin.net>
- References: <20061111002127.GF26792@borges.dodds.net> <20061114135748.GX19308@xios> <20061115124020.GB6826@mauritius.dodds.net> <email@example.com> <20061115145834.GA32347@debian.org> <20061115221621.GB3725@www.lobefin.net>
On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 10:16:21PM +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Paolo Molaro said:
> > I build regularly on my arm box (xscale v5l) on debian and run a few tests.
> > There should be nothing major that would prevent running mono apps,
> > though of course bugs may and do exist as in any other software.
> > To debug what is the issue I'd need ssh access to one of the affected
> > boxes (both elara and europa were mentioned, but they are not accessible
> > to normal debian developers like me). Can anyone here provide the access?
> > Maybe we should also stop the buildd on the machine for a few hours when
> > I debug it to not make it an impossible task. Of course, the more memory
> > the box has, the better.
> Contact Vince Sanders <firstname.lastname@example.org> for access to arm machines for
> build tests. I have told him to expect an email from you.
He has a netwinder that he's granting access to? A shell account on a
machine where the build failure doesn't manifest doesn't seem terribly
The elara and europa buildds are both hosted with a sponsor who doesn't want
to deal with the security implications of lots of shell access. The
'netwinder' buildd is hosted by Bdale Garbee, though; maybe he could give
Paolo access to that one?
Steve Langasek Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
Debian Developer to set it on, and I can move the world.