New debian-ARM buildd available

Guys:

I just set up hedges.billgatliff.com, an ARM machine I purchased and installed specifically to donate to the Debian Project as an ARM buildd and/or developer machine. It is installed alongside leisner.billgatliff.com, which is also tasked solely for Debian ARM work.

Hedges is a 600MHz/512MB/250GB ARM Xscale machine, which is substantially more powerful than the other ARM buildds. I know you are all very busy, but please take advantage of this machine's resources at your earliest convenience.

I copied the keys from leisner to hedges, so those admins should have access to hedges immediately. If there's anything else I can do to help out Debian, please let me know!

Kindest regards,

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff