Re: question for ARM porters: incomplete arm v3 support in etch?

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 08:16:35AM -0800, Marc Singer wrote:
> OTOH, we've carried 386 for a long time and there are so few of those
> around anymore.  I'd prefer not worrying about the v3 machines, but
> our policy tends to be inclusive.

Er, i386 hasn't been supported in Debian since woody.

And every Debian release over the past few years has found itself dropping
support for the next oldest 32-bit sparc subarchitecture.

The decision for dropping support for an older subarch is for the porters to
make; though dropping the subarch which still provides a number of the
autobuilders is probably not a great idea.